Becoming a Professional Human Being™:
the Mind-Body Health Connection
"We become what we think about."
— Jim Bagnola
To recognize that we are the first beneficiaries of everything we think, do, and say. If we sow development, we reap growth; if we sow negativity, we reap undesirable effects.
This workshop inspires participants to accept self-responsibility via powerful content on how to master the laws that shape personal reality. Participants learn to develop thinking patterns that promote personal empowerment and self-sufficiency. Discover seven formulas to “jump-start” the mind, plus techniques to encourage educated risk-taking.
- Thinking patterns that promote effective leadership
- The power of attention and intention
- The language of the mind-body connection
- Self-talk: how it influences psycho-physiological balance
- Enabling language that increases creativity and involvement of others
- The impact of empowering and disempowering language on motivation and empowerment.
- Dysfunctional thinking and its psychological antidotes
- Worry: misuse of the imagination
- Create a leadership mission statement and a strategic intent to guide and catalyze leadership action